About

I’m Lean Practitioner with The Boeing Company. If you know what that means then please take a look at my posts about lean. If you don’t I won’t (literally) bore you with the details. I am an early adopter; professionally and personally. I really like technology and despite being in an age demographic that is not necessarily tech literate, I try to keep up.

If you’ve read any of my posts, you know I race bicycles. I been racing them since 1973. Cycling, in general, is my second passion (my wife being my first). I am also trying to do my part as an advocate for cycling to help make it an important part of the American lifestyle.

Throw in some photography and using social media, you’ve got the 80% picture of me. Of course, the other 20% is pretty important too.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s